Exercise for 8 Weeks to Wellness
Statistics covering health and wellness in America are shocking. The CDC states that over 60% of adults in the U.S. are overweight and over 25% or 1 in 4 is obese. – The CDC also gives an equally alarming statistic on the growing trend that 40% of adults in America never engage in any type of physical activity. These two facts combined says the CDC are linked to an increased risk in a variety of chronic health conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
On our program you will work with your own professional personal trainer in a program designed specifically for you and your goals.
You will work on 3 key aspects of fitness: Mobility and flexibility, Cardiovascular training, and Resistance or Strength training. We are a “posture” based functional fitness program, meaning we want YOU moving well with perfect posture. Each program is tailored to your own ability taking into account you age, any limitations or injuries you may have, previous exercise history, and your current starting fitness level. Whether you are 18 or 80, you will find this program a match for you. For your local 8WW program, please view all of our locations.
The average person on 8 Weeks to Wellness:
- Lost 15 lbs. and went from 203 lbs. to 188 lbs.
- Lost 4 inches off their waist
- Lost 2.5 inches off their hips
- Decreased Blood Pressure from 130/82 to 121/75
- Lost 6 lbs. of fat.
- Decreased BMI from 33 to 30..
- Decreased Fasting Insulin Levels 30%
- Decreased Cholesterol 20 points
- Decreased Triglycerides 20 points
- Decreased Bad LDL Cholesterol 15 points
- Increased Health Satisfaction Score by 33%
- Decreased Symptoms by 55%