Mindfulness for 8 Weeks to Wellness
Mindfulness is taking control of your mind by directing its awareness towards something else, like your breath. Remember we are trying to strengthen our PEACE of mind muscles. This can’t be done without peace. It’s like trying to lift weights without the weights. Mindfulness is the mind-body tool that will remove fears, reduce cravings, strengthen self-awareness, and increase our ability to make proper choices when perceiving a stressful event. With 8 Weeks to Wellness® achieve an INCREASE in physical and mental relaxation, in alertness, in the capacity for more intimate and quality contact with others, in creativity and productivity, and in personal satisfaction with life and work.
tress is an integral part of everyone’s life. It seems the more you try to avoid stress, the more stress finds you. Stress is not something to be managed. Stress is an everyday fact of life. What needs to be managed is our response to stress. One of the most powerful ways to do this to to learn how to meditate.
Depak Chopra aptly said we are human “be”ings and not human “do”ings . We certainly have perfected our ability to juggle multiple balls at one time. However, we have not perfected our ability to quiet our mind and truly become a human BEing.
The average person on 8 Weeks to Wellness:
- Lost 15 lbs. and went from 203 lbs. to 188 lbs.
- Lost 4 inches off their waist
- Lost 2.5 inches off their hips
- Decreased Blood Pressure from 130/82 to 121/75
- Lost 6 lbs. of fat.
- Decreased BMI from 33 to 30..
- Decreased Fasting Insulin Levels 30%
- Decreased Cholesterol 20 points
- Decreased Triglycerides 20 points
- Decreased Bad LDL Cholesterol 15 points
- Increased Health Satisfaction Score by 33%
- Decreased Symptoms by 55%