We emphasize “structural correction chiropractic.” Simply stated, we move and re-shape the entire spinal structure. This highly successful form of treatment is one of the specialties currently ranking us among the largest, fastest growing practices in the world. Our facility provides multidisciplinary approaches to pain management, including integrated therapeutic treatments.
- Scoliosis Correction Treatment: It is our goal to effectively treat the condition of scoliosis without the use of bracing or by performing surgery.
- Spinal Tractioning: Our spinal traction services use manually or mechanically created forces to stretch and mobilize the spine. Traction may alleviate back pain by stretching tight spinal muscles that result from spasm and widen intervertebral foramen to relieve nerve root impingement, decompress damaged discs and restore proper spinal biomechanical function.
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy: Our Whole Body Vibration Therapy is one of the few vibration platforms preferred by medical professionals and fitness trainers alike. Whole Body Vibration allows people with conditions such as Peripheral Neuropathy, osteoporosis, scoliosis, spinal corrective care, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Spinal Stenosis, stroke victims, Parkinson’s Disease, back pain, obesity and more, to benefit from vibration therapy, vibration exercise and vibration training on the plate within their personal limitations.
- Cervical Vibration Traction: This vibration treatment has been shown to be clinically effective for scoliosis, herniated discs, sprains/strains, lordosis restoration, and retrolithesis & spondylolithesis rehabilitation. It can be used on ligament and disc problems, as well.
- Wellness Score: This is a scoring system developed to track and measure your physiology and function. It actually gives you a grade, A thru F. We measure what we call biomarkers of health. Read more here.
- Bloodwork Analysis: Physiology doesn’t lie. Too many people base their overall health on how they are feeling instead of how their body’s actually functioning. See where your health and risk factors are by getting an analysis done today!
Dr. Bailey Nye reviews your individual nutritional lifestyle and how well it addresses your personal health challenges. You’ll review your nutritional test results with Dr. Nye, who will also help you make practical and simple step-by-step changes as you progress through the program.
Functional Fitness Training
You will work on 3 key aspects of fitness: Mobility and flexibility, Cardiovascular training, and Resistance or Strength training. We are a “posture” based functional fitness program, meaning we want YOU moving well with perfect posture. Each program is tailored to your own ability taking into account you age, any limitations or injuries you may have, previous exercise history, and your current starting fitness level.
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts, with records dating back 3,000 years! Today, the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. It is an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs and has proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more. As many millions will attest, massage also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness.
The three most important components of any wellness program are education, support and accountability. The quality of your health is completely dependent on the everyday choices you make. With this in mind, the Project Wellness Company team now offers complimentary Lunch N Learns that will greatly benefit your company, organization or group. These Lunch N Learns will stimulate, educate and create a healthier company, which in turn will increase productivity and employee moral. Your employees will be given the tools to not only take responsibility for their health, but also create victories in their pursuit of a better life. Contact us today for more information and to take advantage of this program. Learn More.