Whole Body Health Solutions
- Customized Nutritional Counseling: Dr. Nye reviews your individual nutritional lifestyle and how well it addresses your personal health challenges. You’ll review your Nutritional test results with Dr. Nye , who will also help you make practical and simple step-by-step changes as you progress through the program.
- Functional Medicine Program: This doctor-assisted program provides a comprehensive review of systems tailored to discover your current state of health — based on a synergistic assessment of factors that include a detailed history and full lab work-up.
- Fitness Therapy: You will work on 3 key aspects of fitness: Mobility and flexibility, Cardiovascular training, and Resistance or Strength training. We are a “posture” based functional fitness program, meaning we want YOU moving well with perfect posture. Each program is tailored to your own ability taking into account you age, any limitations or injuries you may have, previous exercise history, and your current starting fitness level.
- Massage Therapy: Massage is one of the oldest healing arts, with records dating back 3,000 years! Today, the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. It is an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs and has proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more. As many millions will attest, massage also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness. Our certified massage therapist, Alita, focuses on Swedish Massage and Integrative Massage, but will custom and massage to your individual needs. Alita attended the East West Healing Arts Institute and has been a member of ABMP since 2008.
- Advanced Wellness Workshops: Advanced Nutrition, Exercise and Fitness Instruction, Stress, Time and Energy Management, Whole Body Detox, Weight Loss, 1 Minute Body Workouts. Every month our in office and off site locations host the most relevant, cutting edge health information available in a dynamic interactive live workshop.
- Whole Body Detox:Our Doctor-assisted detox program will increase the body’s own detoxifying agent by safely and permanently removing dangerous toxins from blood, cells, and tissues that you’re exposed to every day!
- Whole Body Composition Analysis: It’s fast, consistent, accurate and easy to use. More than simple weight or body fat % levels provided by ordinary scales or calipers, Our whole body composition analyzer/scales provide detailed body composition analysis – weight, impedance, body fat %, body mass index, fat mass, fat-free mass and more, all without the inconvenience of more intrusive traditional measurement methods.
- Wellness Score: This is a scoring system developed to track and measure your physiology and function. It actually gives you a grade, A thru F. We measure what we call biomarkers of health. Read more here.
- Bloodwork Analysis: Physiology doesn’t lie. Too many people base their overall health on how they are feeling instead of how their body’s actually functioning. See where your health and risk factors are by getting an analysis done today!
Spinal Care Solutions
- Structural Corrective Care Chiropractic: At AAC we emphasize “structural correction chiropractic.” Simply stated, we move and re-shape the entire spinal structure. This highly successful form of treatment is one of the specialties currently ranking us among the largest, fastest growing practices in the world. In addition we use the newest spinal technology and research to identify the root causes of chronic misalignment… [more]
- Pain Management Chiropractic: AAC is one of the largest pain management centers in Wisconsin. Our facility provides multidisciplinary approaches to pain management, including integrated therapeutic treatments [more] link.
- Scoliosis Correction Treatment: It is our goal to effectively treat the condition of scoliosis without the use of bracing or by performing surgery. By implementing our proven methodology we can objectively demonstrate quality results with both pre and post exam and x-ray results.
- Physio Therapy: Our state of the art soft tissue technique helps to treat problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with these advanced therapies.
- Spinal Tractioning: Our spinal traction services use manually or mechanically created forces to stretch and mobilize the spine. Traction may alleviate back pain by stretching tight spinal muscles that result from spasm and widen intervertebral foramen to relieve nerve root impingement, decompress damaged discs and restore proper spinal biomechanical function.
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy: Our Whole Body Vibration Therapy is one of the few vibration platforms preferred by medical professionals and fitness trainers alike. Whole Body Vibration allows people with conditions such as Peripheral Neuropathy, osteoporosis, scoliosis, spinal corrective care, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Spinal Stenosis, stroke victims, Parkinson’s Disease, back pain, obesity and more, to benefit from vibration therapy, vibration exercise and vibration training on the plate within their personal limitations.
- Cervical Vibration Traction: This vibration treatment has been shown to be clinically effective for scoliosis, herniated discs, sprains / strains, lordosis restoration, and retrolithesis & spondylolithesis rehabilitation. It can be used on ligament and disc problems. The V/T is effective on any type of “sprain”, spinal or extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, hips, knees, ankles, feet, etc).